FINAL EXAMS @ MHS:
- Wednesday, Dec 14th: 4th & 8th Period Finals
- Thursday, Dec 15th: 1st, 3rd, & 6th Period Finals
- Friday, Dec 16th: 2nd, 5th, & 7th Period Finals
The MHS Exam Exemption Policy is designed to reward students for good grades, near-perfect attendance, and good behavior throughout the year. The following criteria, similar to other high–performing high schools, were developed to encourage behaviors that lead to student success in high school and beyond. There are no exceptions to the exemption criteria. Learn more about the Final Exam Exemption Policy here. Click here for the 2016 Fall Semester Final Exam Schedule. Please make sure that if you have any unclears please see Mr. Lopez or Mrs. Coleman in B228 to avoid any problems with exempting your finals. You will NOT exempt if you are unclear. Important deadlines for meeting the exemption criteria (remember – there are no exceptions to the exemption criteria):
- You must have no outstanding obligations!! This includes fines, textbooks, parking, online registration, or owed detentions!! These must be cleared up by December 5th in order to exempt
- You can have no more than 4 absences per class and NO Unexcused absences. Please check your attendance now to clear up any discrepancies. The deadline to clear up absences is also December 5th
- Again, no changes will be made after December 5th!! Don’t let the deadline sneak up and lose your chance to exempt your finals!!