MHS Attendance Clerks: email@example.com / Fax 936-276-3001
Stacy Brown (A – L) firstname.lastname@example.org / 936-276-3038
Riki Reaves (M - Z) email@example.com / 936-276-3025
WE REALIZE THAT EMERGENCIES ARISE. THIS POLICY ADDRESSES REGULARLY SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS THAT ARE KNOWN IN ADVANCE.
- Class interruptions must be kept to a minimum. Delivering permits to leave the building at appropriate times will alleviate unnecessary interruptions & class instruction time.
- ALL students arriving late or leaving early MUST sign in/out in the Attendance Office located on the West Campus in B101.
- Students leaving school during the day for a PRESCHEDULEDappointment MUST bring a note from a parent or guardian that morning before the first class begins at 7:20. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT NOTES FROM STUDENTS AFTER SCHOOL STARTS.
- WE WILL NOT RELEASE A STUDENT WITH A PHONE CALL. We need something in writing to place in their file.
- PICKING UP DURING ATHLETICS AND LUNCHES: If you have not requested them prior to these times you could have a long wait period.
- TESTING AND FINALS: WE WILL NOT DISRUPT A CLASS TO GET A STUDENT DURING THESE TIMES.
- NO PICK UP POLICY AFTER 2:15: Buses start arriving at2:00 and it is a SAFETY ISSUE that we must maintain.